Instructor-Led Online Selenium Advanced Training
QASCRIPT’s Selenium Advanced Training is designed by industry experts and it will make you an expert in building Selenium Automation Frameworks from scratch. You will also master important automation concepts such as Selenium Commands, Xpath Strategies, Waits, IFrames, Alerts, TestNG, Apache POI, WebTables, and Cucumber. This course will also provide you a solid background on how to use different Continuous Integration tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git in a DevOps environment for Continuous Testing. This Selenium training is also a gateway towards your Automation testing career. Throughout this online Instructor-led Selenium Live Training, you will be working on real-time industry use cases.
What will you learn?
- Understand Java OOPS concepts and how to use them in Automation testing
- Understand Selenium WebDriver and its different concepts
- Identify web elements using various locators and XPath strategies
- Handle multiple browser windows, browser tabs and scrolling on a web page using Selenium WebDriver
- Group and sequence Tests, execute Parallel Tests, and generate Test Reports using TestNG
- Handle Alerts, Modal Dialog Box, IFrames, Dropdowns, and Multiple Select Operations on web applications
- Use the Page Object Model (POM) Design Pattern with Page Factory for testing web applications
- Develop BDD framework and tests using Gherkin, Cucumber and Junit
- Running multiple/parallel tests in remote environments using Browserstack and Selenium Grid
- Understand Build, Commit, Test and Deploy Automation Tests using Maven, Git, and Jenkins in a CI/CD environment
Who should take up this course?
- Manual testers who are looking to learn and implement automation testing.
- Software Professionals who are looking to build a career in automation testing.
- Automation testers who want to learn advanced topics and automation frameworks.
- Developers who want to use automation tools to run tests in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Software Engineers who want to become a full stack end-to-end automation tester.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Having a basic knowledge of Java is beneficial but not mandatory for taking up this Selenium training.
Why should someone take up this training?
- Selenium is the most popular and preferred Automation tool for web applications. It also supports more browsers and languages than any other tool.
- According to Nasscom, Software testing market is expected to grow from USD 60 billion in 2019 to USD 76 billion by 2022.
- Automation is the future of software testing as more companies are moving towards DevOps and Cloud technologies.
What are the main features of this training?
- Take online classes from anywhere with flexible timings. Weekend classes are also available.
- Experienced trainers with over 12 years of IT experience in the field of Automation Testing.
- Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
- Work on real time projects and scenarios.
- Get lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings.
- Get mock interview sessions with useful tips and sample questions/answers.
- Get lifetime online support to resolve all your technical queries.
Course Contents: Click Here
Weekday Training: Morning/Evening 2 hrs every day
Weekend Training: Saturday & Sunday 4 hrs each day
Already attended our training. Please write a testimonial for us - Click Here
Register for Selenium Online Training
*******Get a free Demo class on completing the Registration******