***Weekend Batches Starting on 10th July, 2021***
Instructor-Led Online Selenium Advanced Training
QASCRIPT’s Selenium Advanced Training is designed by industry experts and it will make you an expert in building Selenium Automation Frameworks from scratch in Java. You will learn all the core concepts in Java, master important automation concepts in Selenium WebDriver and learn popular Test Frameworks like Junit, TestNG and Cucumber. This course will also provide you a solid background on how to use different Continuous Integration tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git in a DevOps environment for Continuous Testing. This Selenium training is also a gateway towards your Automation testing career. Throughout this online Instructor-led Selenium Live Training, you will be working on real-time industry use cases.
Highlights of this Training
- Framework Development with Selenium, Cucumber and Java
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Learn basics of Docker and AWS Cloud
- Learn how to run Selenium Grid on Docker
- Learn how to run Selenium Tests on AWS Cloud servers
What will you learn?
- Understand Java OOPS concepts and how to use them in Automation testing
- Understand Selenium WebDriver and its different concepts
- Identify web elements using various locators and XPath strategies
- Handle multiple browser windows, browser tabs and scrolling on a web page using Selenium WebDriver
- Group and sequence Tests, execute Parallel Tests, and generate Test Reports using TestNG
- Handle Alerts, Modal Dialog Box, IFrames, Dropdowns, and Multiple Select Operations on web applications
- Use the Page Object Model (POM) Design Pattern with Page Factory for testing web applications
- Develop BDD framework and tests using Gherkin, Cucumber and Junit
- Running multiple/parallel tests in remote environments using AWS Cloud and Selenium Grid on docker
- Understand Build, Commit, Test and Deploy Automation Tests using Maven, Git, and Jenkins in a CI/CD environment
Who should take up this course?
- Manual testers who are looking to learn and implement automation testing.
- Software Professionals who are looking to build a career in automation testing.
- Automation testers who want to learn advanced topics and automation frameworks.
- Developers who want to use automation tools to run tests in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Software Engineers who want to become a full stack end-to-end automation tester.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Having a basic knowledge of Java is beneficial but not mandatory for taking up this Selenium training.
What are the main features of this training?
- Take online classes from anywhere with flexible timings. Weekend classes are also available.
- Experienced trainer with over 13 years of IT experience in the field of Automation Testing.
- Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
- Work on real time projects and scenarios.
- Get lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings.
- Get mock interview sessions with useful tips and sample questions/answers.
- Get complete support to resolve all your technical queries.
Course Contents: Click Here
Weekend Batch: Sat & Sun (6 weeks)
- Sat & Sun (9 AM – 12 PM IST)/(11.30 PM – 2.30 AM EST)/(4.30 AM – 7.30 AM BST)