In this tutorial, you will learn how to setup Maven on a windows machine.
1. Go to Maven Download page – https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
2. Click on Binary zip archive link to download it: apache-maven-3.6.3-bin.zip
3. Once the download completes, unzip the files in some folder (Ex – C:/maven)
Set Environment Variables for Maven:
1. Go to Control Panel -> System and Security -> System
2. Click on Advanced system settings
3. Open Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables
4. In System Variables, click on New. Enter the MAVEN_HOME variable and click on OK to add the variable.
5. Select Path variable from the System variables and click on Edit.
6. Click on New and enter the local system path of your maven installation directory. Click on OK.
7. Open command prompt and type the command: mvn – version to verify Maven installation.